Seattle Property Management
Thinking about buying an investment property in Seattle, WA lately? Good. The time to do so would be now, while you’re at it though, consider spending some thoughts into property management as well. Buying a property is just the first step, managing your property is different and would take a lot of your time. The daily maintenance and renter relations alone are enough to overwhelm anybody! However, the secret to maximizing your return on investment is to have a team of experts to work for you — individuals who are experts at property management and the Seattle area too.
With Real Property Management Eclipse, you and your property in good hands. Our team specializes in the Seattle area, meaning we are best at thriving within the local market and getting to know the distinct characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Seattle real estate while letting us take care of the tasks that come with property management.
Seattle Property Management Services
Real Property Management Eclipse’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
Timely Rent Collection
Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
Strict and Compliant Evictions
Why Choose Us?
- Our method is not complicated. We render professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. If you are somebody who owns plenty of rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of expertise, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the restless bedtimes of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a different tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being asked to vacate, and when maintenance or repairs is a must. Along with all that, you will also have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Eclipse, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are the best when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team ready to counter any situation imaginable with your Seattle property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business contacts.
Other Locations We Service
As we progress, the locations that we manage also grow with us. We are not only servicing these areas listed below; we are also more than willing to develop with you depending on where your location is and what your wants are. Just call us we do not have your location listed yet.
Our main office is in Bellevue, WA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Eclipse
Known as the “Emerald City”, Seattle is the largest city in both the State of Washington and the Pacific Northwest. Its economy is booming, the workforce is growing and the tourists are flocking. There is no doubt: owning a rental property in Seattle is a great investment.
If you are interested in having your Seattle property managed by Real Property Management Eclipse, have more inquiries, or want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us immediately at 425-209-0252 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Eric has been wonderful to work with since the first day I called him to inquire about managing my property. He is always available to answer any questions and was motivated to fill my vacant condo since day one. Professional, personal, and easy to work with! Would highly recommend.”
– Jenae Waddell