3 bd, 2.5 ba, 2,194 Sq. Ft. | Available 10/17/20 - Apply to Rent Now
Lovely 2 story in a desirable neighborhood. Open & Bright floor plan with great room concept & gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level. Chef's kitchen with w/Granite countertops & slabs, gas stove, double ovens, rich cabinets with rollout shelves, Walk-in pantry large island & high-end GE stainless steel appliances. Beautiful fireplace in the living area. This home features an open floor plan with Hardwood Floors throughout the main floor and carpet on the 2nd floor.
• 5-piece master bath, walk-in Closet, Gas fireplace, loft space in 2nd floor and Steps away from Tambark Creek park w/ playground & athletic court. Beautiful & well-maintained Luxury home w/ Fabulous Entryway.
• Lovely 2 story in a desirable neighborhood. Convenient location, short commute to freeways, shopping, restaurants. Award-winning school district.
• Nearby schools include Cedar Wood Elementary School, Woodside Elementary School and Fernwood Elementary School with great school ratings. A few steps Walk to Brand new Tambark Creek Elementary.
• Spacious open floor plan. Formal living & dining, family room. Open concept main level boasts kitchen w/gas stove, stainless steel appliances, center island and pantry. All GE appliances.
• Upstairs features 3 bedrooms and a loft which can be used as a family/entertainment room or kid's play area. Large master bedroom suite with master bath & walk-in closet.
• Fully fenced backyard.
• Two car garage
No smoking and pets on approval only.
First month's rent, security deposit (one month’s rent) and $200 admin fee.
To view this house and others, visit website: www.rpmeclipse.com/houses-rent
Qualifications: 650 credit score, no evictions, $9,000 monthly income (first two applicants can combine incomes to meet the income qualification, each additional applicant must qualify individually) and good rental history (on-time payments and no violations).